We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name & Job Title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services that we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific query
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional e-mails about products, services, offers and other things that we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via e-mail, telephone, or direct mail for market research reasons
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Controlloing Information About YouWhen you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Write to us at Spitfire Radio Ltd, 49 Cowbit Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2RH.
SecurityWe will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.